Probability is a subtle concept that is typically defined in terms of the relative frequency of occurrence of an event, or the degree of belief that the event will occur (or that a statement is true, etc.).
- Elementary probability
- Sometimes introduced in primary school mathematics classes, the first serious study of the subject is usually undertaken in secondary school or university level courses
- Probability theory
- Formal, axiomatic study at the university level, based on real analysis and especially measure theory.
- Interpretations of probability
- Definitions of probability
- Odds, expected value and outcome, fair and unfair games
- Properties of probability
- Discrete probability versus continuous probability
- Combinatorics and advanced counting
- Weighted probability
- Probability distribution functions
- Probability density functions
- Cumulative distribution functions
- Conditional probability and mutually exclusive events
- Classical probability and statistics
- Probability and statistics
See Wikipedia:Probability for more information.