Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Probability is a subtle concept that is typically defined in terms of the relative frequency of occurrence of an event, or the degree of belief that the event will occur (or that a statement is true, etc.).
- Elementary probability
- Sometimes introduced in primary school mathematics classes, the first serious study of the subject is usually undertaken in secondary school or university level courses
- Probability theory
- Formal, axiomatic study at the university level, based on real analysis and especially measure theory.
- Interpretations of probability
- Definitions of probability
- Odds, expected value and outcome, fair and unfair games
- Properties of probability
- Discrete probability versus continuous probability
- Combinatorics and advanced counting
- Weighted probability
- Probability distribution functions
- Probability density functions
- Cumulative distribution functions
- Conditional probability and mutually exclusive events
- Classical probability and statistics
- Probability and statistics
See Wikipedia:Probability for more information.