Welcome to the Math Wiki.
We are currently working on 1,022 articles in the English-language. There are also companion wikis in other languages under development. Please support this project by adding content in whichever language you feel most comfortable.
- Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles — A collection of articles on various math topics, with interactive Java illustrations at cut-the-knot
- Some mathematics applets, at MIT
- Rusin, Dave: The Mathematical Atlas. A guided tour through the various branches of modern mathematics.
- Stefanov, Alexandre: Textbooks in Mathematics. A list of free online textbooks and lecture notes in mathematics.
- Weisstein, Eric et al.: MathWorld: World of Mathematics. An online encyclopedia of mathematics.
- Maths News. Mathematics news, articles and books.pt: