Welcome to the Math Wiki.
We are currently working on 877 articles in the language of English.
There are also companion wikis in other languages under development. Please support this project by adding content in whichever language you feel most comfortable.
We also need help developing guidelines for this wiki.
- Interactive Mathematics Miscellany and Puzzles — A collection of articles on various math topics, with interactive Java illustrations at cut-the-knot
- Some mathematics applets, at MIT
- Rusin, Dave: The Mathematical Atlas. A guided tour through the various branches of modern mathematics.
- Stefanov, Alexandre: Textbooks in Mathematics. A list of free online textbooks and lecture notes in mathematics.
- Weisstein, Eric et al.: MathWorld: World of Mathematics. An online encyclopedia of mathematics.
- Maths News. Mathematics news, articles and books.pt: