|Set of elongated dipyramids|
There are three elongated dipyramids that are Johnson solids made from regular triangles and squares. Higher forms can be constructed with isosceles triangles.
- Elongated triangular dipyramid (J14) - 6 triangles, 3 squares - dual Triangular bifrustum
- Elongated square dipyramid (J15) - 8 triangles, 4 squares - dual Square bifrustum
- Elongated pentagonal dipyramid (J16) - 10 triangles, 5 squares - dual Pentagonal bifrustum
- Elongated hexagonal dipyramid - 12 triangles, 6 squares - dual Hexagonal bifrustum
- n-agonal elongated dipyramid - 2n triangles, n squares - duals bifrustums
|This polyhedron-related article is a stub. You can help Math Wiki by expanding it.|