|This is a disambiguation page: a list of articles associated with the same title. If you arrived here from another page, you may wish to go back to that page and change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
A degree may refer to any of the following concepts, and possibly more:
- Degree (angle) - A unit of angular measure, in which 360 degrees equal a single revolution around a circle.
- The degree of a polynomial, indicated by the highest exponent on the independent variable on any term.
- The degree, or order, of differentiation, in "higher order" derivatives.
- The degree of a differential equation - the highest derivative within the equation.
- Degree, as a unit of the measure of temperature in mensuration.
- Step-wise taxonomic distance from one position to another (eg "Degrees of separation").